Our history and belief…
Midwest Farm Management has been a vital part of Central Nebraska farming for over three decades. Over the years, we’ve provided our services to numerous farm operations which help relieve the daily concerns of farm management. We value the many long-term client relationships accrued over the years and continue to serve the farming industry by implementing proven management methods — ultimately helping to increase farming profitability and sustainability.
Farm operations are realizing more than ever a great need exists to care for our natural resources while realizing the highest per-acre profit. Midwest Farm Management has been at the forefront of helping farms adjust to the ever-changing economies, markets, growing conditions and technological advances.
Farm management can be summed up in one word — stewardship. The word implies a caring attitude by one who is hired to manage. Over the years, our clients have come to entrust the care of their farms and farming operations, and we consider that a sacred trust. We also act as their agent to help secure the best crop prices.
- Higher net-income preservation and improvement to your farm
- Visits to your farm every two to four weeks during the growing season
- Detailed reports at regular intervals
- Application of the latest computer technologies individualized for your farming operation
- Accounting service detailing income and expenses and comparison with previous years
- Production analysis showing net returns per acre for each crop
- Earned discounts and crop marketing